Electronic Medical Records Audit trail
We are dedicated to helping both plaintiff and defense legal firms determine that the Electronic Medical Record matches the information contained in the audit trail.
Hospitals, nursing homes and Assisted Living facilities must keep an audit trail to authenticate entries and show deleted or amended data. According to HIPAA law, each and every facility using an electronic medical record must maintain an audit trail.
What IS A EMR Audit Trail Analysis?
Our electronic medical records audit trail analysis will look at the audit trail and determine if:
- The medical record is authentic and truthful.
- Did medical events get added after the fact?
- Were notes or records altered or changed?
- Failure to provide appropriate & timely care leading to patient injury
- Failure for staff to provide to correct type of care
- Credentials of staff that performed procedures
OUR EMR AUDIT TRAIL ANALYSIS PROCESS
REQUEST EMR IN CORRECT FORMATS
Research & Review
Types of Cases
Contact us today to discuss any current or future cases involving catastrophic or non-catastrophic injuries.
- Chronic Pain
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- and more