Case Merit Reviews
We are dedicated to helping both plaintiff and defense legal firms determine the medical merits of a case. When cases involving personal injury or medical malpractice claims it is often important to have someone with medical experience to:
- review of the medical records.
- get a sense of the allegation or injury.
- what are the issues surrounding the injury
- do the medical records support the allegation.
What IS A CASE MERIT REVIEW?
Before you spend a lot of time or money on a case that you are not sure has the required elements to support the allegations let us do a case merit review.
- Screen and Investigate Cases for Merit
- Review Medical Cases based on Standards of Care
- Prepare Timeline of Medical Events
- Assess alleged Damages and/or Injuries
- Organize Medical Records
- Interpret and Summarize Medical Records
- Strategize and Find Data to Support Your Case
OUR CASE MERIT REVIEW PROCESS
Review Medical Records
Consider The Injuries
Verbal or written report
Types of Cases
Contact us today to discuss any current or future cases involving catastrophic or non-catastrophic injuries.
- Chronic Pain
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- and more