Case Management is a process that allows the nurse specialist the ability to assess, plan, coordinate, implement and monitor the overall health care and services needed. It includes home assessment, medical appointments, referral sourcing, management and short term as well as long term case oversight.
EXPERIENCED CASE MANAGEMENT
At KLE Nurse Consultants our experienced Registered Nurses assist with care coordination by:
- Creating a team approach through communication with physicians, caregivers and therapists
- Developing and Implementing a Comprehensive Plan of Care
- Scheduling Physician Appointments
- Assisting Clients with Resources
- Attending Appointments with Clients
- Reporting Case Findings to Referral Parties
Types of Cases
Contact us today to discuss our case management services for catastrophic or non-catastrophic injuries.
- Chronic Pain
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- and more